Ditey rates 5/5
I’m only what.. one and half months late from Valentine’s day, but every day can be Valentine’s day to you when you treat yourself to something nice.
Too corny? Ok, I’ll show myself out… After this review.
Hello there and welcome back!
First, don’t forget to subscribe, and then we’ll continue.
Let’s dive in:
+ Tho it doesn’t look much, the shape actually feels great. Tiny tip of D is very much enjoyable. Also the mid way, where it gets so thin and widens again feels great once you’ll start to go faster.
+ Oh glass, I love you Feels hard, bit chilly at first, unless warm it up and so clean!
+ Talking about clean, it’s very easy to keep clean. Make sure nothing stays under tip of that D.
+ Put it in freezer and use it at summer in your glass to keep your drink cold, D side up. It’d be a great conversation starter.
+ As always, glass toys are quite cheap!
– Well not everyone like their toys so hard. Silicone would be better for them.
– You have to be extra protective of this and keep it in a fabric sleeve or something to avoid chips and scratches. Yes, scratches. Smoother it is, easier it is to keep it entirely bacteria free, but if you boil it, like I do, you can get it all scratched up as you want. Might not be so nice feeling then.
-It came in most ugly box and when opened it it was in orange satin. I love red and orange, yet this was not pretty sight. Just no. Need to have it packed more delicately for you ladies.
- I’d advise you to always use lube with glass. Even if you wouldn’t need it. It just jazzes up the pleasure so much more! Cuz it’s such a rough material that it might easily need more sliding material mid-session and you’re so into the heat of the moment that won’t notice it until afterward as soreness. Don’t blame the dildo, blame the user for not use it more carefully.
- For the love of god, use lube with glass toys!
- More than anything I’d advise you to get to know your toy slowly and reserve plenty of time to do so. It’s not a chore. You’re doing this to upgrade your sex life. You’ll thank me later.
So I’ll order many many other glass toys to review in the future since glass class reviews are one of my most read reviews.
Thank you for reading them and remember to follow me for future posts!
Until next time,