Ditey rates 4/5
I’ll keep this one short since this was pretty basic silicone lube in my opinion so much to go about.
I’ve reviewed a few lubes from MEO and this is one of them. To be honest my least favorite. sure does the job and it’s not so runny nor messy but prefer Überlube if I have to use a silicone-based lube. But again I’ve grown to be a bit of a snob what comes to toys and lubes since I have the luxury of being able to choose what I want. Not everyone does, tho that’s the reason I keep the blog to help those who don’t want to make their life about toys.
Let’s get into it:
+ Good basic lube
+ Silicone based lube will last long while since it won’t absorb nor need to be added constantly
+ Won’t stain sheets and fabrics.
+ Not very runny
+ Velvety consistency
– Bit sticky consistency, not my cup of tea.
– Price and amount doesn’t match in my opinion. 100ml is way too little.
– Silicone based lube cannot be used with most love instruments.
All in all:
It’s lube and it sure does its job. So I cannot complain.
- Silicone-based lube is GREAT to be used with condoms.
- Don’t even think about using this with 99% of toys. Silicone-based toys will be damaged with this lube. I’ve used it with metal toys and glass toys. Works like a charm.
- Lube is always a great gift in my opinion. It’ll make sex so much better.
- 100ml is a handy size to keep always on hand.
That was all for this review.
This review was sponsored by MEO and you can find the product here.
See you at next review soon,